PRACTICE AREAS AND INDUSTRIES SERVED |
John Osha's practice includes patent prosecution, IP litigation, and IP counseling in a wide variety of technical disciplines. John leads the electronics, optics, and physics group at Osha Liang.
John has extensive experience in all aspects of patent preparation and prosecution. His practice places special emphasis on counseling relative to management and monetization of complex international IP portfolios. John's practice also includes intellectual property litigation, preparation of infringement and validity opinions, and post-grant proceedings at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. John was previously a partner at Fish & Richardson, P.C., and currently serves as deputy reporter general of AIPPI.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- AIPPI (Deputy Reporter General )
- American Bar Association
- Austin Intellectual Property Law Association
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owner's Association
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
View Full Bio
- LES "Certified Licensing Professional"
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® rated
- "America's Top Patent Prosecutors of 2011," Patent Buddy (2011)
- "Top 100 Professionals of Houston," H Texas magazine (2010)
- "Top Lawyer," H Texas magazine (2006-present)
- "Texas Super Lawyer," Texas Monthly magazine (2004, 2006-present)